Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My amazing hydroponic method


WALT: We are learning how to make a hydroponic system.

Step 1. You will need a drill, a plastic bottle, seeds, nutrient water, cotton wool, a net cup and sphagnum moss.

Step 2. Now grab your plastic bottle, and drill a medium sized circle into the top.

Step 3. Now put your cotton wool around the top of the bottle.

Step 4. Next grab your net cup and put it where you drilled the hole.

Step 5. Now put your seeds into your net cup and then fill it with sphagnum moss.

Step 6. Fill the bottle with nutrient water and put a little bit of nutrient water into your net cup.

Step 7. Now wait a few days or weeks.

Step 8. That’s how you make a hydroponic system. Good luck.

By Haiden

I enjoyed making it because we got to use a craft knife. If I would make my own hydroponic system I would use a drill so I could cut it easier. It was so hard to cut the bottle with a craft knife.

Do you like gardening?

2 comments:

  1. Haiden, I think you have explained the creation of your hydroponics system in detail. I do like gardening, I especially like adding colourful flowers in my gardens. Do you know how to fix the formatting of this post? I'm in your class tomorrow and can help you if you are not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi haiden i love you i liked your blog

    ReplyDelete