Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Halloween stories

WALT: We are learning to write scary stories.

The Doll

One day my Mum went to the vintage store and bought a doll for me. As soon as she came home with the doll, my mum said do you like it and I replied “yes”, but I didn't really like it because it had scary eyes and a really weird mouth. It was 3am and my sister and I always woke up at that time because that's the haunted hour. So we grabbed the doll and 3 candles and we said can you talk and then we waited 10 seconds and the doll said “I’m coming for you!” We were really scared so we ran into our rooms and went straight to sleep. It was the next day and I threw the doll into the trash. We never saw it again!

By Haiden

What did you dress up as for Halloween? Why?

2 comments:

  1. hi its me charlize i loveeeeeeee your story and hope that your having a great time in ausie miss you and i will always remember you byeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete