Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

My hydroponic drawing

WALT   We are learning about hydroponic systems  


Sorry my photo is side ways.

Why did you choose this design?

I chose this design because I thought it would be a little bit different from the others and it would be easier to take care of. Also, it would get enough sunlight so the plants wouldn’t die. In my design I had the pipes  on an angle so the water could go down and it would get to the other plants.


By Haiden


Equipment list:

1. Sunlight            2. Water 
3. Wood                4. Pipes
5. Seeds               6. Bottle
7. Plants               8. Stick

By Haiden.


I like this design because it is my own work. It was a bit hard to draw the curved lines. Do you like this drawing?   











No comments:

Post a Comment